Wedding guests run for their lives as fire erupts during couple’s first dance

Advertisement

Wedding guests have been filmed running for their lives after indoor fireworks at the reception caused a huge blaze.

In a video that has gone viral, the newlywed couple is seen sharing their first dance together as indoor fireworks on the stage wow onlookers in Mexico.

Advertisement

However, the amazement soon turns to terror as the sparks catch onto overhanging paper streamers and dried flowers, engulfing a large part of the ceiling in seconds.

Read Also;

Advertisement

Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Sarkodie And Side chic goes viral

Woman Beats up side chick, Strip her in front of Husband

Advertisement

Someone tried to stop the fire but it only got worse. The couple along with the guests were forced to run for cover.

Heroic staff can be seen trying to put out the flames with extinguishers but they were unsuccessful and the fire continued raging till the video ended.

Advertisement

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More