Two(2) simple ways to listen to someone’s conversation on your phone without their phone hi
Technology has proving to be reliable and efficient in communicating and it has made it easy receive or send information through gadgets.
Technology is now the back bone of human endeavours. Some years back, China and USA introduced a robot that has the ability to behave like humans. The robot speaks and behaves exactly like human. Banks, organisations now make use of technology. As you can see for your self, that you can easily listen to anyone’s call via your own phone. That means, you can be in China and listens to anyone’s call easily.
This process is mostly used by security agents, cheating partners and colleagues. So in this article I am going to show you how you can easily listen to anyone calls via your own phone.
However, the process is broken down into two method, the first method doesn’t require any use of any app, all that is been required is your android phone and possibly an airtime while the second method requires the use of an app
1. An android phone
2. An airtime
3. Your partner phone number
How To Listen to Your Girlfriend Phone Calls on Your Phone.
1. Pick up your android phone
2. On your dial pad, dial *61* the persons number and #. For instance dial *61*08067587968#
3. After dialing the number, then quickly click send
After that, kindly wait and you will see call forwarding. This signifies that you can easily listen to your partners phone calls easily.
4. To cancel the above process, dial #61#
See pictures below
The second method is quite easy, because you are going to install an app. The steps are broken down below
1. Go to your play store and search for RMC android recorder
2. After searching for it. Then click to download, you can also download it here
3. Click on allow and head straight to settings
4. You are to click on record.
After following the above procedures, then you can easily listen to anyone’s call, including spouse spouse
Best regards, and also share this article to your friends.
Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)