The Holy Spirit Misled me on my prophecies – TB Joshua Claims. Temitope Balogun Joshua popularly known as TB Joshua who happens to be the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has said that, the holy spirit deceived him in making some false prophecies regarding the deadly coronavirus disease.
CHECK ALSO: E.L – Revival ft. Sarkodie (Prod. by Pee GH)
According to pastor, the holy spirit misled him that’s why he pronounced March 27, 2020 as the day the deadly coronavirus will disappear from the earth.
This prophesy from TB Joshua raised the hopes of many people who heard about it high as they strongly believe in prophesies.
In an interview with Emmanuel TV, the Nigerian prophet gave some explanation on how his prophesy never came to pass.
“I am not a politician, I just have to give you the message as the Spirit gave it to me,” he said. He said world leaders and scientists keep promoting fear and panic.
“They know what they have done. Now innocent people are dying, especially the elderly. We can’t go near them because of fear and panic. Nothing is worth the blood of innocent people. There is no acceptable excuse for doing this,” he stated.
The Holy Spirit Misled me on my prophecies – TB Joshua Claims.
- Mzbel Breaks Silence About Her Relationship With Kofi Amoabeng
- Delay Goes Berserk on A Fan Who Labeled Her Worthless Because She’s Unmarried
- I Wish Muslims The Very Best Of Ramadan — Akufo Addo
- Shatta Wale – Alien (Prod. By Beatz Vampire)
- Elikem on corruption spree as he’s selling GH¢2 nose mask in Kumasi for GH¢85 in Accra
- 6 Types Of Relationships You Should Know
- Kelvyn Boy – Momo (Mobile Money) ft. Darko Vibes x Mugeez
- Medikal And His Wife Mocks Sister Derby In A New Skit(Watch)
- China claims to have developed nanomaterial that can absorb and deactivate corona virus with 96.5-99.9 percent efficiency – report