Lady ends up in the hospital after vibrator she was ma.stur.bating with caught fire

Advertisement

From social media reports, the lady was alone in her room and while seeking sexual gratification from the vibrator, the device caught fire suddenly.

The electric vibrator allegedly developed an electric fault and started melting from the base and it nearly electrocuted the young lady.

Advertisement

Out of shock, she was allegedly sent to the hospital for treatment.

 

Meanwhile, one Angiewood, a budding Afrobeat musician has just confirmed this theory by going n.ude on Facebook live to promote her new song.

Advertisement

Read Also;

Slay queen cries like a baby as she gets customized tattoo on her thigh

Advertisement

Slay Queens fights over a man naket at a club

The young lady is seen twerking and occasionally flashing her hairy vajayjay as she entertains her followers in the over 10minutes long video we sighted on FB.

At a point in time, her bundle finished which interrupted the live session and occasionally she asked the fans to share the video otherwise she would just pull the plugs.

Angiewood however returned seconds later to continue with it while begging for a bundle to be sent to her number so she could unleash more doses of her crude modus operandi on them.

Advertisement

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More