It’s Premature to lift Partial Lockdown – Sammy Gyamfi. The National Communications Officer of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), Sammy Gyamfi, has categorically stated that, the president’s decision for lifting the partial lockdown is premature and lacks a scientific basis.
According to him, the president’s decision is backed by politics as he believes the step by the president is to pave way for the electoral commission to compile a new voter’s register for the 2020 general elections.
“The lifting of the partial lockdown by President Akufo-Addo, at a time the country is witnessing astronomical increases in positive COVID-19 cases, particularly horizontal infections, is totally premature and lacks scientific basis.”
“It is clearly a politically motivated decision, calculated to allow the EC the space to undertake its entrenched and illogical determination to compile a new voters’ register for the 2020 general elections and nothing more.”
The president of the country, His Excellency Nana Akuffo Addo on Sunday in his address lifted the ban he placed on movements in some parts of the country, which included the capital Accra, Kumasi and its environs.
- Breaking!! Ghana’s Coronavirus cases Jumps to 1,042
- We are Entertainers, not Boxers – Ras Kuuku
- Man Runs Like Usain Bolt – as he Chases Wife Over Unsatisfied ‘Tonga’ Performance
- NAM1 traumatized by scandal but I’ll bounce him back – Blakk Rasta
- 5 Reasons Why Shatta Wale Could Not Fill The Fantasy Dome At 2019 ‘Reign Concert’
- 8 Women Share the Foreplay Moves That Always Get Them in the Mood
- Official Disclaimer: I Do Not Own A Facebook Page – Fella Makafui
- Edem – No.8 (Prod by Mix Master Garzy)