A young man has found himself in a hot soup after he was caught poisoning his best friend’s drink at a party.
According to a Twitter user called Dayo, the boys had all gone out to release some stress and have some fun. But one of the boys went to use the washroom and another friend quickly poisoned the drink.
Unfortunately for him, someone saw him putting the stuff in the drink and he alerted the other guys who were at the party. He was then forced to take the drink and he started foaming at the mouth.