6 Ugly Things Guys LOVE About Girls
Alright ladies gather up for another session of what guys like about you. As always, you have to be yourself. We know that sometimes ‘being yourself’ means pushing forward your good qualities and holding back the not-so-pretty ones. Surprisingly, some guys actually want to see those not-so-pretty qualities out and about (maybe not all of them but we will let you know which ones). We are here to break stereotypes and to help you get that crush of yours on a killer date. Let us know in the comments below how it went!
1. How you speak is your own business but for some reason we tend to think that a girl cussing like a sailor is a turn off. You will be surprised to know that it is quite the opposite. Of course, if you are on a date with a church minister you might want to re-think your language. In some other cases: girl, cuss away (if that’s what you do). Be you!
2. Changing your food habits for a date or two might be an OK idea in theory but think about a lifetime together with this person. Some guys love it when their girl is not restricted by societal stereotypes and eats what she wants. Go to town, my friend.
3. When you are eating popcorn and you drop some in your bra do you reach up and eat it? Don’t lie – we all do. Yes, we might think that this is unattractive but some men find it actually adorable. Next time you are in the movies let your freak flag fly! Don’t let a single pop run away from your mouth.
4. Break a sweat in front of him. Guys find it cute watching you getting what you want – weather it is a great work out session or you trying to get your new couch up four flights of stairs. Keeping your make up and perfect appearance in tact is awesome but don’t be afraid to show him your beast mode.
5. Let your jokes out. As girls we joke about poop, farts, and excessive hair all the time. It is interesting but nasty jokes actually are something men like about us. We are down to make fun of yourselves and tell the world who we are! Let’s show ‘em!
6. We can’t look perfect 100% of the time. Owning up to your morning self is one of the things that are attractive to the opposite sex. Yes, that morning breath is atrocious but it is yours. With sleepy eyes and messy hair you are still a queen. And most importantly – you are a queen with a hot date!